Skeletal Dynamics is a medical device company focused on serving the upper extremity segment of the orthopedic market. As a Material Handler at Skeletal Dynamics (SD), you will be responsible for the movement, processing, and computer transaction finished medical devices. You will have moderate supervision but will receive training and support for all procedures. You will be accountable for the accuracy of inventory transactions, and to ensure that material is available when needed.
- Clean & sterilize returned field inventory
- Reconcile returned field inventory, document and transact adjusting entries in ERP system
- Perform periodic cycle counts of inventory
- Physically and systemically transfer material between stock locations. This includes, but is not limited to, the transport of material using a company owned vehicle.
- Improve material identification and storage
- Label and identify inventory, as needed
- Crosstrain with Stockroom Clerks and Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a current, valid Driver License with a clean driving record.
- Requires 5 years of related material handling experience, preferably in the medical device field.
- Must be extremely proficient using various business software systems including Microsoft Office, and inventory management programs.
- Must be proficient reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Prior experience transacting inventory movements in an ERP system is required (Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred).
- Ability to occasionally work OT as needed.
- Must have a high attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
- Very strong work ethic