A Skeletal Dynamics Supply Chain Analyst shall be an accountable, detail-oriented individual, primarily responsible for Master Data Maintenance, Materials planning and purchases, as part of the Supply Chain Team. Supports in collecting and analyzing data to facilitate decisions on make/buy, stocking plans, reorder points, vendor and component rationalization. Conducts data analysis and implements system enhancements to improve our supply chain operations. Must have the ability to articulate and complete a wide range of tasks to meet the supply chain needs of the organization without heavy reliance on systems.
- Responsible for maintaining master data integrity, items setup, BOMs, and for supporting the Supply Chain team with the systematization of information and streamline of processes.
- Prepares and evaluates Materials Requirements Plans, and Inventory Plans following guidelines for maintaining ideal supply plans, and customer service levels.
- Prepares RFQs, conferring with other departments to verify orders, contacting vendors and evaluating bids offered by suppliers, aiding with various purchasing procedures and inventories.
- Places purchase orders, follows up and expedites with vendors as needed. Follows up through receipt and release of products.
- Assists in all Supply Chain aspects of new products to market, including but not limited to items setup, DCR processing, planning and procurement.
- Interacts directly with suppliers by telephone, electronically or face-to-face on a need basis.
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
- Receives and direct Supplier concerns and unresolved issues
- Other duties as assigned.
- Over 4 years of relevant professional experience in Supply Chain, Operations, or similar role
- Working knowledge of US FDA and international regulatory requirements
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational and interpersonal skills a must
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills required
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, ERP Systems, Excel Proficient)
- APICS certification preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) experience preferred
- Bachelors in, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Analytical discipline
- Occasional travel may be needed