Skeletal Dynamics is fast growing medical device company located in Kendall, FL, that designs and markets innovative orthopedic device sold on a world-wide basis. We are seeking an engaged and motivated Financial Analyst who will focus on special projects in the pricing and then transition to the inventory area. This position will report to the Inventory Manager and will work closely with Stock room Supervisor and Field Operations Manager.
- Performs inventory transactions as scrap, fixed asset creation and overall inventory movement between internal locations in the ERP system as requested by the Inventory Manager.
- Responsible for transferring returned inventory from the field including necessary adjustments in the ERP system as requested by the Field Operations Manager.
- Responsible for mapping all parts to each distributor site on GP monthly.
- Identify variances and communicate any corrective actions that may be needed to improve control and accuracy of in-house and consigned inventory.
- Performs quality checks for expiration dates for every sterile product.
- Candidate will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Accounting and ERP systems (Great Plains and MAX preferred).
- Demonstrate advanced experience using with MS Excel (i.e. pivot table creation, vlookup functions, etc)
- Must be detailed oriented, extremely organized, have strong problem-solving skills, and an ability to work well with others.
- Takes personal ownership and initiative.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related fields preferred