At Skeletal Dynamics, our goal is to become the premier upper extremity company on the planet. We are the only company solely focused on the upper extremity and are relentless in our efforts to better understand the clinical challenges of upper extremity surgery and we provide innovative, science-based solutions backed by world-class education and trusted service.
Skeletal Dynamics is a high-growth organization with a fast-paced work environment. We are seeking a qualified Senior Product Manager to join our highly motivated Marketing team and work on challenging, impactful projects. We value our employees as our most important assets and provide a family-like work environment.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Develop/communicate a strong vision for your portfolio, creating a multi-year roadmap; work closely with R&D and program management to plan the timing and content of releases.
- Create strategic business plans that include market analysis, product opportunities, product positioning, product lifecycle planning, financial and sales projections and commercialization strategies.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns, including core content development, messaging and positioning, for procedural portfolio.
- Manage product development marketing activities such as surgeon design team management, product definition, pre-clinical and clinical evaluation/validation, budgeting, forecasting, and inventory planning.
- Drive product success in global markets through development/delivery of effective product training, compelling value proposition and globally relevant messaging; ensure markets can effectively leverage for competitive advantage.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing/Business or related discipline.
- 5+ years of medical device marketing experience. Orthopedics experience preferred.
- Proven experience in creating and implementing comprehensive marketing plans with multiple stakeholders.
- Track record of managing successful product launches with compelling product positioning and messaging.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with a strong ability to write business reports and correspondence as well as the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, and management.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, and self-manage against aggressive timelines and ambitious expectations.
- Contagious enthusiasm – hard-working, attentive to detail, and highly organized.
- Based at our Miami corporate office, up to 30% travel.