Skeletal Dynamics is a fast-growing medical device company located in Kendall, FL, that designs and markets innovative orthopedic devices sold on a worldwide basis. We are seeking an engaged and motivated Collections/AR Specialist who will be responsible for collecting payment for all sales of product of the Company in accordance with our quality management system, processes, procedures, and requirements. Collections/AR Specialist is a member of the financial team and reports to the Collections Manager.
- Manage & Responsible for contacting facilities for payment status by fax, email, phone, or mail
- Deal with issues or discrepancies from AR – invoices, such as pricing, quantities, billing issues etc.
- Contact facilities or reps on Pending PO’s
- Mail all invoices to facilities-AP for payment
- Coordinate all sales orders to print invoices with PO’s and manage those files
- Answer all emails requests from facility-AP, reps, or Purchasing Dept. etc.
- Print & File all paid invoices when payment is received
- Any other duties as assigned.
- 1-year minimum experience working in healthcare industry
- Basic word processing and excel experience
- Excellent organizational and communications skills required, as well as outstanding customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is required
- Experience with accounting programs such as QuickBooks, Great Plains, Fishbowl Inventory, or similar programs.
- Associates Degree or 3 years of relevant collections experience